Please enjoy the latest industry news aggregated from top Life Sciences sources including BioPharma Dive, FierceBiotech and STAT.
- Preclinical done right: The importance of using relevant animal models in gene therapy studies
- STAT Plus: How is Covid-19 burnishing pharma’s reputation? An industry veteran weighs in
- Opinion: The U.S. needs a national Covid-19 testing strategy, not a state-by-state patchwork
- Her father developed dementia. She made a documentary — a surreal, hilarious one — about the end of his life
- STAT Plus: The biotech scorecard for the fourth quarter: 18 stock-moving events to watch
- Diabetes, disparities, and Covid-19: Three intertwined ‘epidemics’ raise risk of severe illness and death
- STAT Plus: New bill would create a subscription payment model to jumpstart antibiotic development
- STAT Plus: With a new CEO, a small biotech is out to prove Wall Street wrong
- ‘You just got better at making money’: Democrats blast Celgene, Teva for price hikes detailed in internal documents
- Eager for a Covid vaccine, Trump now trusts drug companies he previously vilified
- STAT Plus: For the first time, drug makers and PBMs must jointly face an insulin price fixing lawsuit
- Pfizer pushes deeper into China with stake in cancer biotech
- Trump, Biden spar over COVID-19 vaccines at debate. Will it help public trust in the process?
- Is the massive HHS pandemic ad campaign falling apart? Celeb refusals and HHS staff pushbacks stall effort: report
- Indian vaccine giant pledges 100M more coronavirus shots as part of Gates-funded troika