Please enjoy the latest industry news aggregated from top Life Sciences sources including BioPharma Dive, FierceBiotech and STAT.
- Horizon notches blockbuster FDA approval for rare eye disease med Tepezza
- STAT Plus: As prescribing for ADHD stimulants rose, so did industry payments to doctors
- As pipeline fattens, Lilly commits $470 million for new plant with 460 jobs
- CDC expected to detail first U.S. case of novel virus spreading in China
- STAT Plus: Pharma is making some effort to fight superbugs, but progress is ‘patchy’
- 5 biopharmas to watch as the decade's last earnings kick off
- BeiGene cancer drug data sets up China duel with Merck
- AZ, Merck match Clovis with Lynparza 'priority' boost in prostate cancer
- Roche, Inotrem extend collaboration on blood test for septic shock
- J&J scores as judge cuts $8 billion Risperdal verdict to just $6.8 million
- Amid U.K. cutbacks, AstraZeneca plows $520M into manufacturing and R&D in France
- Alternate sites of care: The changing face of healthcare delivery
- STAT Plus: Could a drug for arthritis in dogs also fight cancer in people?
- GlaxoSmithKline halts Excedrin production over manufacturing stumble
- JPM: Merck turns to contract manufacturers to help with Gardasil supply; plans 2023 plant openings