Please enjoy the latest industry news aggregated from top Life Sciences sources including BioPharma Dive, FierceBiotech and STAT.
- STAT+: ‘Deeply disappointed’: FTC pulls pay-to-delay case after losing authority to force drug makers to relinquish profits
- AstraZeneca wins first FDA approval for systemic lupus drug in a decade
- InterVenn Biosciences quintuples funding with $201M for AI-powered cancer tests
- Takeda still on the hook for €398M tax linked to distant AbbVie-Shire breakup fee
- FTC drops antitrust case against AbbVie, but still decries the company's 'ill-gotten gains'
- FDA clears 3D hologram tech for ‘science-fiction’ surgical planning
- J&J notches a win in $50B talc lawsuit, but tens of thousands still pending
- Servier scores a win in bid to expand Tibsovo in acute myeloid leukemia—and reach Europe where Agios failed
- Roivant ditches plan to reacquire Immunovant, putting up $200M investment instead
- CymaBay secures $100M to bankroll phase 3 development of resurrected liver drug
- Pfizer, Moderna hike COVID-19 vaccine prices in new European supply deals: report
- MindMics finds in-ear monitor surpasses ECG in assessing cardiac arrhythmia
- Abbott debuts smart monitor that fishes for abnormal heart rhythms in the data stream
- STAT+: Pharmalittle: Pfizer and Moderna raise Covid-19 vaccine prices for Europe; FDA to speed full approval of Pfizer shot
- No new monkeypox cases reported after health officials monitor hundreds