Please enjoy the latest industry news aggregated from top Life Sciences sources including BioPharma Dive, FierceBiotech and STAT.
- Opinion: Stop treating medical residents like indentured servants
- Federal rules threaten to discourage undocumented immigrants from vaccinating children
- They rallied around ‘our boys’ as they pushed for a Duchenne cure. Where did that leave girls?
- GSK’s Cancer Comeback Continues With Data for Multiple Myeloma Drug
- Moving quickly, GSK to advance myeloma drug on new data
- UK cost agency pushes back on GW Pharma's epilepsy drug
- FDA clears GE spinout's less-painful blood draw device for testing A1c
- Immuno-oncology vet Humphrey bids CytomX adieu
- Does Novartis' delay in probing data manipulation claims spell trouble?
- Single-cell sequencer 10x Genomics files for $100M Nasdaq IPO
- Should J&J owe billions for Oklahoma's opioid crisis? We'll find out Monday
- STAT Plus: Pharmalittle: Are Trump supporters less concerned with drug prices? An Amgen-Alexion report draws skepticism
- Not so fast, Endo and Allergan: Ohio's AG is looking past your opioid deals
- Amgen-Alexion deal rumors resurface, to the delight of investors and analysts
- Scorpion toxin uncovers insights into pain that could inspire non-opioid treatments