Please enjoy the latest industry news aggregated from top Life Sciences sources including BioPharma Dive, FierceBiotech and STAT.
- STAT Plus: Lobbyists tied to President Trump represent more than a dozen companies working on Covid-19
- STAT Plus: Venter Institute, Yumanity, and other biopharma companies among recipients of PPP loans
- STAT Plus: Johnson & Johnson lowers the price of its TB drug in many poor countries, but is it enough?
- Regeneron advances COVID-19 antibody cocktail into late-stage trials
- Bellus shares plummet as cough drug fails Phase 2 test
- J&J, with new deal, plans for long-term manufacture of coronavirus vaccine
- To prep for a complicated flu season, FDA greenlights CDC’s combined influenza & COVID-19 test
- AIDS report: Kids are lagging and Covid-19 is harming care
- Biogen boosts gene therapy strategy with Harvard pact focused on inherited eye disease
- FDA approves Abbott's Bluetooth-connected pacemaker, defibrillator implants
- J&J sews up 5 years of coronavirus vaccine supply in $480M-plus deal with Emergent
- GSK snags first-in-class FDA nod for Rukobia to treat HIV patients who have few options
- Regeneron kicks off prevention trial for COVID-19 antibody cocktail
- STAT Plus: Pharmalittle: Covid-19 trials are marked by disorganization; FDA approves a new type of HIV treatment
- Sanofi, Regeneron shut down Kevzara trial in COVID-19 after finding no benefit for ventilated patients